Let’s start with the bad news: a researcher known only by his nickname “Inferno” just announced he has found a cross-site scripting vulnerability on many Google services. While XSS attacks are, unfortunately, a common thing this one is far scarier than most. Since almost all Google services use a single cookie on the google.com domain […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked