The Financial Times has been told by a “senior US official” that the White House computer network has been penetrated by hackers on multiple occasions. The article itself provides some basic information, but you’ll have to read between the lines to get the most interesting stuff: Chinese hackers have penetrated the White House computer network […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked