Security4all has a post about a new (or rather: updated) tool from Microsoft. The title, “Patching offline virtual machines” immediately captured my attention; unfortunately, the tool doesn’t enable offline patching just yet. Here’s the description of the Offline Virtual Machine Servicing Tool: The tool uses “servicing jobs” to manage the update operations based on lists of [...]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked