A colleague sent me these links earlier. To sum it up twitter-style: OMG twitter hacked XSS LOL Well actually the message was a bit longer, but you get the point. Anyway, once I got to look at it the problem was fixed alreay. Not in 90 seconds, mind you, but 90 minutes is still pretty [...]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked