This is slightly old news, but since last year, all cars sold in the US are required to have a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). These systems work through a sensor in each tire that monitors the tire pressure; the on-board computer in your car can read the output via a wireless connection. To the […]
Oct.30, 2008 in Security
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked