Next week, the first real public review of the contenders for the SHA-3 algorithm will take place in Belgium at Leuven University. The competition is run by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); the winner of the competition will likely become the default hash algorithm for US agencies by 2012, replacing the current […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked