By now everybody should have noticed that SCO is having some problems in the courts (except maybe Maureen O’Gara), but now it seems they have some additional problems. Noam Rathaus has apparently discovered a security vulnerability in one of their products, but is unable to contact them: All the emails I send there return with this funny […]
Aug.27, 2008 in Short newslinks
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked