An exploit for a bug in Citect’s SCADA-systems has just been added to the Metasploit toolkit. While the bug itself is months old, this addition means that vulnerable systems are suddenly at more risk than before. Because SCADA networks are used for control of some key infrastructure such as water, power plants and power grid, […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked