Interesting news at Network World today: apparently, the San Francisco network administrator that held the city’s network hostage and is still in jail; in an interesting turn of events he apparently installed a “rogue device” on the network: The device, referred to as a “terminal server” in court documents, appears to be a router that […]
Sep.11, 2008 in General
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked