As most of you know the dsbl.org blacklist shut down almost a year ago. While they have officially been down for almost a year, many people were still had this RBL configured in their mailservers or anti-spam software, causing lots of queries on their nameservers. As of today, they have prevented this by changing their […]
Mar.10, 2009 in News
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked