The Australian government provides us with this very complete manual for dealing with leaks of privacy-sensitive data. Two key points from the summary: In general, if there is a real risk of serious harm as a result of a personal information security breach, the affected individuals should be notified. Notification can operate as an important mitigation strategy […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked