According to a report by TrustWave, new malware has been spotted that specifically attacks ATM machines. The malware can be used to perform various functions including copying magnetic cards and PIN numbers. Trustwave calls upon banks to inspect their ATM machines for malicious software: Given the impact this malware can have on an infected ATM […]
Jun.05, 2009 in Security
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked