Although fiber cuts happen daily all over the world, last weeks cuts in the Bay Area suddenly became interesting news. Why? Not because of the massive outages (seriously, there have been incidents with underseas cables that have left entire countries offline for days or weeks. The reason this became newsworthy was the fact that these […]
Apr.11, 2009 in Security
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked