The Dutch Ministry of Health announced yesterday that the rollout of the national Electronic Healt Records system EPD has been delayed until later this year. One of the reasons is that experts found a vulnerability in the chipcard used to access patient records. The implementation of the encryption algorithm on the cards enabled an attacker […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked