One of the largest Dutch banks, the Postbank, has acknowledged today that a major component of their online banking system has been insecure for months, and possibly even years. To explain the vulnerability, I’ll first give a short introduction about their authorization system: To log on to your account, you need a login name and […]
Sep.02, 2008 in Security
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked