The “Kaminsky 2.0” at Black Hat today turned out to be the talk from Daniel Mende and Enno Rey, dealing with vulnerabilities in the BGP and MPLS protocols. From what I can tell, there was no real news; most of the information they presented has been available for a while. The fact that BGP has […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked