Via the excellent data center knowledge website, I came to this page with some insider information about Apple’s infrastructure and their (lack of) IT plans. While it’s all information from unidentified sources, it all rings very true, especially after seeing the problems they had at the MobileMe launch. Some highlights: There is no-unified IT plan […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked