According to Valleywag, 35% of the major companies own a “sucks” variant of their domain name. For example, Xerox owns Xeroxcorporationsucks.com. So far, nothing new is happening. But when you combine this with ICANN’s plans to allow arbitrary new TLD’s, this opens up interesting ways to make money. How many companies would be interested in […]
Sep.08, 2008 in Short newslinks
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked