In a recent column at SecurityFocus, cyber intelligence expert Jeffrey Carr discusses the diffuculties that researchers face when trying to determine the origin of attacks conducted over the internet. The problem is simple: there are lots of reports claiming attacks on important infrastructure that are “supposedly” coming from Chinese or Russian hackers. But because they […]
May.03, 2009 in Security
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked