Just when I thought the hype surrounding Second Life was over, the FBI has apparently started exploring virtual worlds. So far, their efforts have been rather modest (a couple of virtual billboards with the Most Wanted list and other information), but if this “pilot test” is successful is might be expanded:
May.20, 2009 in News
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked