A report by Nielsen Mobile shows that Democrats are generally more likely to be using all kinds of “modern” communication tools such as SMS and instant messaging: ReadWriteWeb provides a very good analysis of this data, but the best example so far that I’ve seen is the iPhone app that is used for Obama campaigners. […]
Oct.06, 2008 in General
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked