Last week, Matthew Dempsky posted an attack against Dan Bernstein’s djbdns software. Djbdns is one of several alternatives for the popular BIND nameserver, and is backed by a unique security guarantee that offers $1000 to the first person to publicly report a verifiable security hole in djbdns. The problem found by Dempsky allows an attacker […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked