Of course you can; a more important question would be whether or not it’s legal. This is a question that will be decided in Dutch courts soon; Adam Curry has filed a lawsuit against a tabloid that used a picture of him flying a small airplane while smoking what might be a joint. In the […]
May.29, 2009 in News
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked