A Dutch hacker was arrested today when he was trying to sell a botnet of about 100.000 PC’s. The real shocker? The real shock to me came from the price: according to the DA (translation), the botnet was to be sold for only 25.000 euro’s. That means the price of a rooted PC has fallen from […]
Aug.01, 2008 in Short newslinks
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked