Update: This article was based on some incorrect values, please see this update for new calculations. Both Data Center Knowledge and Slashdot report that two data centers were an important part of the deal between the Lehman Brothers and Barclays. And this is apparently not the first time data centers are an important part of […]
Sep.17, 2008 in News
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked