According to Sophos, Google has finally found a way to stop all those Nigerian 419-scammers. This has been frustrating users for months, and I totally agree with SavioL: Kudos to Google for contributing in the fight against fraud spams. Hopefully, this reduction will last, and other free webmail providers will follow suit and prevent scammers […]
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked