Due to a bug in new software, all .se domain names have been unreachable last last night, and can in some cases continue to be unreachable. The problem started when the .SE registry published an updated list of nameservers. It’s an error DNS administrators around the world make on a daily basis, but it’s been [...]
Oct.13, 2009 in General
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked