The title of this article might sound strange, but as you might have read there is a new update for WordPress. There are NO security updates in 2.6.1, which I feel is worth mentioning. Kudos to all the developers for delivering such a high-quality release in the first place, and again for releasing fixes for the minor bugs that were found so soon.
Aug.15, 2008 in Short newslinks
Tags: wordpress update
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked