Bruce Schneier links to a fascinating talk by professor of law James Duane. In it he explains why you should never talk to the police in a criminal matter. To sum things up: there are just so many things you might do wrong and so many laws, no matter what you say you are sure to admit breaking one, or at least giving police enough information to start an investigation.
Aug.01, 2008 in News
Use the links below to navigate this site.
If you have any suggestions for improving this site, feel free to let me know at mar...@securityandthe.net, or leave a comment on the site.
- .SE domains offline
- Is mobile advertising working for Google?
- Printing handcuff keys
- Extensions coming to Chrome browser
- Dutch Ministry accidentally publishes credit card info
- Tele2 Netherlands giving the same password to all users
- Palm defends tracking Pre user locations
- How not to respond to security issues
- Squirrelmail plugins altered by hackers
- Dutch court rules that The Pirate Bay should be blocked